Nov 28, 2007

Party


Christmas parties...excuse me holidy parties seem to be happening earlier and earlier each year. This year ours was the third weekend of November and what a great time.

I decided to get a new dress to go with all this weight I've lost and go all out this year. Work gave us one service at the spa the day of the party and I got my hair done as well. My schedule for the day got completely messed around so I ended up running all over the place and being remarkably late for everything but in the end I made it downtown at a reasonable time.

The theme was classic hollywood and we got to see Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin and James Dean as we walked down the red carpet. There was a martini luge, martini glases with chocolates to take home and screens playing classic movies.

This year I was able to sit with people I knew and was comfortable with so I had a great time and looked reasonably good. However, I am glad to have it over with.

4 comments:

LefthandedSocks said...

ooo, you looked so fancy

Anonymous said...

Martini luge! How did that work???

Kyla McKenzie said...

They mixed the drinks and ran it down tubing in the ice sculptures.

Unknown said...

YOu looked incredible!