Sep 29, 2010

What to blog about?

The title of this blog really sums it up. I never know what to blog about. I've had the odd suggestion about putting up portions of my papers/sermons for school, but I don't know if that's really something anyone is interested in - mind you are the updates as to what's going on around here of any interest either.

When I started blogging my personal commitment was to write something once a month. However, I find as I blog I want to blog more consistently, but I just don't know about what....so....now....I debate whether or not to keep it going.

As a brief update into my second year - I am enjoying the classes and starting to get back into the swing of school. It's great to be able to debate many points in class and come to a greater understanding. My field placement at Winnipeg East has started and I am enjoying my time there so far and am sure I will continue to enjoy it. My keyboard on my laptop has many idiosyncrasies right now so I'll catch you later and let you know if this blog is continuing.

No comments: