Apr 30, 2011

Wow

Was yesterday an exciting day or what? Okay maybe not for everyone but here at the college it was definitely a crazy day. I will admit to a sleepless night the night before this first appointment and to some nerves but, even more, a great deal of excitement. I wonder how it will be in later years as I get into the cycle of moves although I'm sure there will always be some of that no matter how many moves I have. This year though was the first and in some ways I am still in shock to see my name on that move list.

I have been so blessed in my time here at CFOT and will miss many things when I'm gone - even the simple idea of coming back and seeing everyone over the summer will be a noticeable change for me. It is hard to believe it's only been two years while at the same time a challenge to think it's been almost two whole years :-). I know God will continue to work in me and that my time at training college is coming to an end but not my time in training and I am very okay with that.

Here comes the big road ahead! Keep watch!

3 comments:

Fred and Wendy said...

Congratulations Cadet McKenzie! I hope you will continue to feel excited to be in God's Will for a very long time.

SEO Agency India said...

Wow Great Story .

Bed and Breakfast Brugge said...

Very Very Congrats !