Jul 15, 2011

Journey & Arrival

Well, I've arrived safe and sound in Fernie after a wonderful drive through Manitoba and Alberta as well as touching into B.C. where I am now located. It was a great experience and a nice opportunity for me to simply chill out and enjoy our beautiful country. Romans 3 sticks with me a lot as I think of Paul writing that God is obvious to us because of what we see every single day. I know that for me personally I was so staggered by the creation that is here and knowing that it represents only a small portion of the beauty around the world. I thank God for the beauty that I was able to experience on my drive and for the beauty that surrounds me here in the rocky mountains so that I am always able to be reminded of His presence.

It's been almost a week since I have arrived in Fernie and how the time has flown. It's been a time of getting to know each other and the corps and I am still very excited about my first appointment. It's busy of course but that is to be expected and I like being on the go. The weather here is amazing even as I sit here and listen to the rain pattering outside.

My installation service was last week and was a lot of fun and very lively. It has been a couple of weeks of firsts and I know I have even more ahead of me. One thing that isn't a first is knowing that God is and will be there every step of the way.

1 comment:

Online Shopping said...

Good information share in the post.