Nov 30, 2010

Where did it go?

Well, I have not written in ages, which is never my intention and yet often my result. Ah well, it`s blogging time now.

I am honestly sitting here in stunned disbelief that it is the middle of December and I am off on my second (and last) winter assignment. That is if they don`t keep me back another year hahaha. My fourth semester in training college is complete and my last one is almost upon me. I marvel time and again at how quickly things go now that I`m here at CFOT.

This semester was very challenging for me in many ways and yet I learned so much it`s hard to believe it all fits inside my head. I am very excited to continue my studies (not so excited about the papers :) but they have their benefits too) in the next semester and I look forward to continuing to grow in my relationship with God as I prepare for the final stage of my training.

It`s almost Christmas eh? and while I've said it before....where did the time go so that came around again? In what I'm doing it can be hard sometimes to see the joy for all the busyness and need but there are also so many ways to see it. In any children that participate in a Christmas event, in ourselves as we light candles and sing Silent Night...all taking those few moments to remember that as simplistic as it sounds Jesus is the Reason for the Season. Sometimes the truest messages can be found in the oldest adage.

Well, I'm off for now, a bit of sleep before my winter assignment starts up - so excited. I'm sure I'll blog again before Christmas but other than that date I can't give you one any firmer so just keep an eye out.

No comments: