Dec 27, 2010

Ideas

I find I am in need of ideas. I have a significant key chain collection that is primarily composed of key chains from different locations but I do have some that are more random as well. I am wondering how - if it's even possible - to display them nicely. Any ideas from out there?

Christmas has come and gone and apparently (surprisingly maybe) I was a very good girl this year...and a wee bit Coca-Cola obsessed apparently. Who knew? I am now enjoying a wonderful time of relaxation and yes, getting things done. I do have a few things to get done over my holidays although I've tried to keep the list down so it's at least manageable. Part of that list though is to enjoy some time off after a very busy season. I had a phenomenal time in Markham this year and learned a lot. I was sorry to see the time slip by so quickly as it was so enjoyable. Yet, I can't be sorry to be on vacation :-). The only thing that would make this better would have been to see my friends and family in Calgary/Edmonton - miss you guys so much!

Now I'm on the other side of my last year in college and I just know this will be the fastest 6 months yet. However, first, savouring my vacation...can't forget that. I'm looking forward to hosting New Years Eve at my place (also a surprise) and think that'll be a blast. I sincerely hope that you also had a good and continue to have a good holiday season.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Key Chain Collections are probably like pin collections. The can be hung on felt covered wood or styrofoam, or firm cardboard for that matter. Then you can hang it on the wall. If you're able to get some used picture frames with glass that are the right depth, even better as then you have a "showcase" and won't have to dust.

Phillip said...

You need a spoon rack...place the ring over the broad part between the slots where the spoon would go. Perhaps a hunting party to the local Salvation Army Thrift Store is in order!!!