Jan 4, 2011

Deep Breath

Well, today, I saw for the first time my name written out including the rank I will have as of some time on June 25. The reaction I had took me by some surprise as it was intense. I find now that January is here I am thinking about June more and more even though I am really trying not to wish my time here away. There is a security in the environment here at college that I appreciate and a wonderful support network of people...not to mention all my great session mates and the Friends of Christ session right outside my door if I want company or study buddies :).

In some ways it seems much longer then 16 months that I've been here but in others it's only the blink of an eye since I left Calgary. I still miss home in so many ways although I am adapting to living outside of Calgary and the idea of living who knows where come July. As I speak to friends and family who are thinking of going to Toronto for commissioning I can't believe that we're close enough to even have that discussion...well time enough left at the college to enjoy and I will enjoy as much as possible. I am excited about this terms course load and what I will learn, in fact am already learning this semester.

1 comment:

Romantisch Hotel Bruges said...

great story thanks for the posting I really impress and happy to after read this story.