Mar 2, 2012

Arrested

Well, I know typically you wouldn't expect an officer to be arrested, but, it finally caught up with me...okay actually nothing caught up with me but I did get arrested. We have here in Fernie - Griz Days. Takes place for 3 days over a weekend and there are a whole ton of events for the weekend. One of the events that occurs on the first day is that a variety of people from around town are arrested. We are asked in advance and we are required to raise bail money and so with the help of some great people in town I was able to raise my bail and get out of jail at the end of the day.

Then Saturday it was pretty quiet in the store but around town there was lots going on and of course Saturday night was the parade. Well, actually not of course as my understanding is that in prior years it was on the Friday but this year it was on Saturday. Luckily for me the parade passes right outside the Salvation Army building and so I had a very convenient place to watch from. Unfortunately it was raining and quite cold out but the enthusiasm was still high.

Oh, I should also mention that while I was in jail I was given an opportunity to repent of my ways but then they let me out so... ;) Just kidding of course I repented.

No comments: