Jan 4, 2013

New Years Resolutions

So, New Years resolutions are a big thing of course. Loads of people still make them, although, I bet a lot of people deny that they make them. I have made resolutions in the past and will probably do so again. I didn't make any firm resolutions this year although always in the back of my head is that this will be the year that I finally successfully manage to make the change to a healthy lifestyle. The only thing I really want to do though is to be a faithful follower of Christ and live out his call on my life in ways that are pleasing to him.

It's not much in some ways but it's everything in others. It also isn't a New Years resolution for me but is something that I try to do every single day. However, it wouldn't hurt if I was finally successful at eating better and exercised more regularly. But if I'm only going to succeed at one of those...well you know which one.

Are you willing to admit to making a New Years resolution?

No comments: