Mar 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well, I took the bus home last night from Edmonton and boy is it good to be back. Miracle of miracles I actually got two seats to myself from Calgary to Red Deer. It was great to have all that space. The movie on the way home was Stranger Than Fiction and it wasn't bad. I like having movies that I haven't seen before on the bus. It makes the time go that much faster.

When I got home my cat was in a state. As revenge for my not being around she decided to wake me up at 3:30am. After the enjoyable interlude at that hour of the morning she proceeded to sit by my ear and purr very loudly. So at 4:30 this morning I started to seriously wonder how much of a mess she would make if she hit the ground.

So coming back into work (aka chaos) this morning was not as good as I thought it would be. In a very short span my cat completely negated the rest I received over the weekend. However, I got in and made it through the morning which was the challenging portion of my day. Now if I can get everything done I had to put off til the afternoon I'll be laughin', and I'll be laughin' without a hysterical note in my voice.

No comments: