Mar 16, 2007

My Trip & My Blog

Well I finally got around to starting a blog. I doubt I will post often but hey the option's there. Anyway, on to the important thing in my life. I'm going to Mexico on April 13th, and yes it is a Friday. I go for a week and I am so excited to be going somewhere that it's okay to sleep most of the day away. So, for the next 4 weeks all I will be talking about is going to Mexico. I think that about sums it up for now and probably not for awhile as this is still new but you never know; I could get bored with this faster than most things I deal with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a well-named blog it is.

Jason Waters said...

You did it!! I wondered if you might eventually...

LefthandedSocks said...

Good to see that you are blogging

Unknown said...

I get to go to Mexico with her and carry her luggage.