Oct 20, 2011

Unique Skill

Have you ever had one of those get to know you deals where you have to say something unique about yourself? or tell people something they wouldn't know about you etc...? I've played a number of those in my lifetime and they are invariably funny while at the same time being painful as you struggle to think of something funny, unique, interesting and so forth. It was in one of these situations where I was enlightened to the fact that I am missing a joint in my thumb - I didn't even know you were supposed to have a second one. I'm still recovering from that particular instance :-).

Now that's not a skill, which you may be wondering about as that's the title of my blog, but that's what I'm wondering. Here's today's get to know you question -what is your unique skill? or at least uncommon. Mine isn't unique but it is a little uncommon...I can type one thing and say another without typing what I'm saying.

So come on...spill...what's your unique skill?

No comments: