Dec 27, 2011

All through

Well, Christmas is over and it's hard to believe. I invented a new saying (invented used very loosely here). More often then not we say that we don't know where the time went...well I learned this Christmas that I know exactly where it went because I could watch every second flying by me faster than I could keep up.

For me, well, what I loved was getting to meet all these people. I mean yes, I'm an introvert and love being alone, but there is no greater way to meet people in your town than to be all over it doing your Christmas stuff and that just gets fun. I got to see the holiday train for the first time and that was cold, but really exciting too. We had a lot of fun and many people from Fernie came out into the cold bringing non-perishable food items for our food drive. The train looked amazing and the music was great.

I learned a lot through the season and I figure now I'll debrief so we can avoid making the same mistakes next year and make way for new mistakes :).

I'm really looking forward to going to Calgary for a few days on Saturday and chillin' out with friends and family over New Years.

So here I am - all the way through.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats on surviving your first Christmas in corps ministry Kyla. It gets a little easier the second time though it's just as busy!

tegel outlet said...

nice post Thanks for sharing