Jan 2, 2012

2012 Goals

So, I'm not against New Years resolutions and in some ways would encourage them. Of course I also figure that you don't need the New Year to improve yourself or your life, but it is a convenient time of year to set some goals. So, I have latched onto this time of convenience to set a few goals for myself.

1 - Read my new book which is a collection of many books - The Collected Classics of C.S. Lewis

2 - Get healthier - not necessarily lose weight or go on a diet or anything but just get healthier in some way or another...hopefully many ways.
With this goal it's not that I won't do those things but I might do others
like exercise and things like that...just in general be healthier.

3 - Arrange my courses to continue my education - who knew that I could like school (well some of it :D ).

These three are pretty much my goals for the year. I didn't want anything too big or crazy but just a few goals to keep me moving forward and make sure I am always trying to do better.

No comments: