Jan 7, 2012

Calgary Downtown

My home is now in Fernie, BC. However, I was born and raised in Calgary though so I will always have some ties to the city. There are many friends and family here for me and I enjoy getting together with them and so in some ways Calgary is also my home....in some ways.

On this particular jaunt to Calgary I ended up wandering around downtown with my cousin who is a bit of a photographer. I also took my camera as I am not even close to being a photographer but I enjoy taking pictures nonetheless. On top of that was the location. I have spent many hours that evolved into years downtown and love it there. I like the buildings, statuary, and of course the memories I have there. Calgary has a very distinct skyline and downtown is a big part of that.
It was a great afternoon and I enjoyed some time with my cousin (as always). So, a few pictures of home before I head back home :).

No comments: