Aug 30, 2009

Arrived

Well, it's yet another post for August, but if I'm going to write about being on my way to Winnipeg I have to write about arriving.

I made it into Winnipeg safe & sound on Friday. I have been spending the weekend shopping, setting up and generally moving in. I am also very fortunate to have a great deal of family in Winnipeg who are not at all mechanically inclined by still got the few pieces of furniture I had put together alright. Also, fortunately with my Dad & Glenda here for the weekend I was able to get out and do any and all shopping required and am now happy to say that I am well set up. I'm sure odds and ends will pop up along the way but for now...I have arrived.

Look for more posts as school gets going. I'm going to try to stick to my minimum of once a month but I am hoping for more as I start all this new stuff up.

No comments: