Aug 27, 2009

On my way

Well, it's finally here, I'm actually on my way to training college now. The end of a long road of paperwork and steps is glaring me in the face. In a way I'm more excited about this then anything in my entire life. In another way I'm more nervous about this then anything in my entire life. I suppose those both make perfect sense and both are perfectly natural. This is a huge change that will encompass the rest of my life in one way or another no matter how it turns out.

For all that I've been living on my own for 10 years now I've never "left home" and now I'm doing it. I wonder if I'll break down when I realize that I will not be getting back in the van to come back to Alberta....we shall see. I am not the breaking down type of person so it's hard to say.

So here I go, continuing the journey that's brought me this far, and we'll see where the rest takes me.

No comments: