Aug 25, 2011

The Long and Winding Road

I drove out to Osoyoos today and let me tell ya when the brass band arrangement of The Long and Winding Road came on through my shuffle all I could think was - how appropriate. I spent several hours today winding up and then back down in the Rocky Mountains. It was beautiful and certainly not a boring ride. I'm enjoying the opportunity to see even more of southern BC than I have before.

I pretty much just wanted to mention the good timing of a song today and that's it :).

1 comment:

The Chariot said...

Hi Kyla,
May i ask who did the arrangement? who played it?
I'm a tuba player and I want to play this at my wedding in a small ensemble but i cannot find an arrangement or even know if it will sound any good. Any info you have, or even a copy of the file would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards
Anthony
Melbourne Victoria Australia.