Jul 10, 2012

Lost but not really

Okay, this isn't a philosophical post at all in case you were worried.

As some will know I have only been driving for a short period which means I did not drive around Calgary (let alone Edmonton) for any time before getting commissioned and heading out west. So, I went out today to visit a friend for supper and got excellent instructions and directions....and yet. All of a sudden I realized that I was in no way shape or form following what they had told me so I pulled over and made a call to find out what was wrong.

What was wrong? Where had I gone astray? I'm not actually sure, but what I do know is that while I may have gone astray it turns out I was actually only about two blocks from where I needed to be. It was a pretty funny phone call that resulted in the words - not lost at all.

No comments: