Jul 27, 2010

Food

So, I don't often write about food because it's not a driving force in my life - with the exception of my morning caffeine hit of coke which is not only a driving force in my life but in the lives of those around me as well :). However, I have had many occasions to try different foods recently and so I thought I'd stick something up - see me blog more often during the summer.

I have had - homemade bread, fish 'n' brewis, cold plate, vinegar jam pie, trout, crab legs, onion rings, and I think that's all so far that's out of my ordinary. Now, I am a very picky eater - I look at most vegetables with distrust, and am very hesitant about trying new foods. Since I have been here though I have decided to plunge in and try all this new stuff.

I enjoyed: homemade bread, fish 'n' brewis, and vinegar jam pie.

I am okay with: trout, crab legs and onion rings

I don't like: cold plate

I'm happy to be leaving here with my palette expanded and that I have ammunition for those people who think I don't try anything new. I've also had hard bread and purity's syrup but I'd had those before and don't mind them at all.

2 comments:

Ian McKenzie said...

Man... if you can eat fish n brewis, you should be able to eat anything. ;-P

Fred and Wendy said...

If you can eat crab you don't need anything else!